Best way to explore the Croatian coastline which offers countless heavenly scenes, secret lagoons and other hidden gems is definitely by a boat. We recommend this beautiful 22 meter traditional wooden boat with modern interior that accommodates up to 32 people in two bed cabins. Capacity of 32 passengers makes it an ideal experience for those who want create lively atmosphere on their vacation full of laughter, experiences and stories.
The salon and the kitchen is located on the main deck, with lots of places to chill and relax with your friends. All the rooms and salon are newly renovated. On every cruise you will be accompanied by a five member cruise staff: captain, two sailors, chef & waiter who will make this cruise a stress and care free experience for you.
If you wanna make it a party cruise or an active exploring cruise is up to your preferences. The best way is to contact their team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will guide you trough the whole decision process.
If you are 18 – thirty-something and looking for some party time, this kind of cruise if perfect for you. On this kind of cruise after a day of relaxing on the sundeck and enjoying food made by a professional chef you will indulge yourself in an after beach party In the evening. After the ship is docked in, the party continues on the ship with various happy hours, karaoke, etc. All in all, fun will be abundant.
Some of the suggested itineraries for the party cruise are:
- Option A: Split – Hvar – Korčula – Dubrovnik – Mljet – Makarska – Split
- Option B: Split – Omiš – Makarska – Bol – Stari Grad (Hvar) – Hvar – Milna – Split
The price of this kind of cruise is 295 EUR + VAT (13%) per week per person including:
- Half board (breakfast and lunch)
- Supply of drinking water for the entire week
- Free Wi-Fi
- 5 crew members full time on board
- No hidden fees (e.g. port fees, fuel expenses etc.)
Other than these included things, there is an add-on option of bbq or burger dinners on the boat.
Active and exploring cruise trip
If you are not in the mood for so much partying, the itinerary can adjust to your preferences. The cruise trip is not much different from the party trip, except the difference is in that instead of partying you will have the opportunity to bike around the islands you visit. The cycling distances and routes can be adjusted to your wishes and physical abilities. Price for this kind or cruise trip is on request.
Bachelor or team building cruise trips
These kind of cruise trips are perfect for a weekend or a long weekend getaway. Price for this kind or cruise trip is also on request. Some of the offered itineraries are:
- Friday – departure from Split at 5 PM the latest, swim stop at the secluded bay, arrival at Milna (island of Brač). There you have a dinner and great party under the starry sky.
- Saturday – breakfast and departure for Hvar, swimming and relaxing all day. At the evening there will be organized a dinner and a warm up party at the boat which can continue at the boat or in one of the bars in the town of Hvar.
- Sunday – breakfast and departure for Split
For more information and details contact the Sailing team and they will answer all your questions.